Figgers Wireless WiFi Anywhere
Thank you for choosing Figgers Wireless as your high-speed internet service provider. The Figgers MiFi Hotspot is backed with Figgers Wireless’ unlimited data plans, giving the freedom to take this hotspot device with you, every where you go, nationwide. If you have any questions regarding the Figgers MiFi Hotspot, feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at toll-free number 1-800-223-5435.
Press and hold the power button for approximately five (5) seconds, until all lights turn off.
Connecting to your Figgers MiFi
- Once device is switched on, you will find the “Figgers Wireless” network in your list of available networks.
- The exact number will be different for each device.
- Choose this network, and use passcode 1234567890.
- This default wireless name and passcode can be changed from settings.
- Now you are connected and can start using the device
Securing and Customizing Your Figgers MiFi
- Confirm that device is switched on and you are connected to Figgers MiFi
- Open a browser and input http://192.168.0.1. It will display the login screen, as shown below
- Use “admin” as user name and “admin” as password. Press login and it will take you to management interface. It shows the current users using your Figgers MiFi device.
- In the left side menu, choose “Settings” and then “Wi-Fi Settings” under it. It will show options like below
- Please change the Pass Phrase to your own. This will ensure only you have the passcode to your device.
Light/LED Indicator Guide
Figgers MiFi makes it easier to identify the status of your device by LED color codes. There are separate LED lights for Power, Wi-Fi and Network Signal strength.
The left most LED indicates the power. The following guide will help understand what power light color means for the device.
|Purple||Fully Charged (more than 95%)|
|Red||Charge less than 25%|
|Blue||Charge between 25% and 95%|
|Blue – flashing||Charging|
|Off||Device is off or in sleep mode|
The center LED light indicates the Wi-Fi status. The following quick guide can help understand the Wi-Fi status.
|Blue||Wi-Fi is switched on, device can connect.|
|Off||Wi-Fi is off, device is not available.|
The right most light indicates your network strength. Figgers MiFi device automatically adjusts to the best available network. The bars on indicate the signal strength.
For best experience, kindly place device where Network is strongest.
|Network light color|
|Red||Stable light||No SIM Card|
|Green||Stable light||4G LTE Network connected|
|Flashing||4G LTE Network Not connected|
|Yellow||Stable light||GSM/EDGE network connected|
|Flashing||GSM/EDGE Not connected|
|Blue||Stable light||HSPA+ network connected.|
|Flashing||HSPA+ network Not connected.|
|Purple||Stable light||EVDO network connected|
|Flashing||EVDO network Not connected.|